- Please shower before going into the pool. The reason for this is that cream, lotions etc leave oil on the water.
- Beach towels are provided, please do not use them by the pool as sand will dirty the pool. Pool towels are also provided.
- Please do not take glass, china or anything breakable into the pool area. If something shatters and is dropped into the pool, it will need to be emptied, cleaned and refilled at your expense.
- No dogs are allowed into the swimming pool.
- The toilets are not on main drainage and empty into a septic tank, so please do not put any baby/face wipes, sanitary products or similar down the toilet. Please use the bins provided in bathrooms.
- No smoking is allowed inside the villa.
- If you use the parasols, please put them down if it is windy.
BBQ and Paella Burner
- There are both for your use, with a gas bottle provided. Please only use them in the ‘car park’ area and not on the terrace or in the under build.
- Towels are provided for the bathroom, pool and beach. Please do not bring the beach towels into the villa or take to use by the pool. That can be left in the under build by the washing machine… the sand gets everywhere!
We do not routinely charge for cleaning, as we try to keep the cost down for you. We only ask that you leave the villa in a reasonable state of cleanliness.
- All bins to be emptied (including bathroom bins)
- No empty packets or perishables to left in the cupboards or on the worktops in the kitchen.
- The fridge and freezer to be emptied.
- The dishwasher to be emptied, washing up done and put away.
- All dirty towels to be put in the bath or shower.
- I will strip the beds.
We strive to offer you a relaxing, comfortable holiday home... please help us to keep it that way for everyone's stay.